segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2011

Letter to God ...





Father, hear me
When I call your name you must answer me.
Dad, you got me here, weak, in your eyes.
Did you save me?
I ask you help, I am not alone achieve.
I want to be happy.
I found that I can give all this happiness, but I need you.
Please, don´t think that I’m not ready to see you.
Can you imagine that I have in my heart, today?
What I have to do to get your attention?
Put an ad… one idea… in a paper.
Earth people… I’m not like them, you know that.
If I missed the dawn that you made for me today?
Will you make another tomorrow?
How can I be a self-made-woman?
I remember perfectly, making you…
“What part of “you” don’t you understand?”… I don’t understand you, Father…
We need to talk
I love you…
I love you, and you, and you, and you…
Tell me Father, the road I choose…will you take me with you?
I have to learn about to trust in you. Follow you… Because I love this woman, and I don’t know if you love me too…

Even if God doesn’t love me, my love, you are not alone, you have me.
Trust in me.
I won’t drop you!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário