sábado, 17 de setembro de 2011

One of the best Lesbian Songs :P

She - Jen Foster
I've heard it said so many times
Love is blind
So, why are you staring?
You say that love is all we need, well
Does that apply to me?
'cause I have found someone
That I think is beautiful
And I have fallen in love
And I'm telling you,
She means everything to me
She makes me feel nothing else matters,
Not even what the world thinks of me.

They told me when I was a little girl
"love's a pearl,
You're lucky if you find it"
So, share that precious beauty with the world.
Now, suddenly they say I've got to hide it,
But I have found true love
And there is nothing you can do.
Just try and stop me, just try and stop us,
Good luck to you!
'cause she
Means everything to me, she
Makes me feel nothing else matters,
Not even what the world thinks of me.

It's simple as can be
I love her, she loves me!
This is what everybody dreams of,
There's nothing to be afraid of
There's nothing to be afraid of
After all, it's only love

'Cause she
Means everything to me
She makes me feel nothing else matters,
not even what the world thinks of me.

Lesbian Films:
The butterfly, Lost and delirious, Eloise, The world unseen, Almejas y Mejillones, The fine art of love, The truth about Jane, Love (3d), Viola di mare, D.E.B.S., Chloe, Night star, Sade - By your side, Flying hearts, Kiss, Affäre zu dritt, Hannah free, Love and suicide....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário