domingo, 12 de junho de 2011

For you...

Lying on a rock I think of you
I am free of the world and I know just want to be stuck to you
Cradled by the breeze beg a pinch of your smell
Cerro my eyes to that, briefly, feel your kiss
Swimming lightly over the horizon, where my soul is with your
And together, holding hands, flying as a sheet of paper floats
It is the revelation of what the sea one day I want to tell the world
Of my fears, of my great feeling of certainty and deeper!
Why is that life hurts me every time I say these away?
Why is the sea, the source of my inspiration, now I hurt?
Why cry every time I seek for nothing?
O ocean ... let me melt in your water and give you my eyes ...
For with love and affection to someone special the mirror you can!
Now I see in you, my sweet nostalgia, the splendor of my life ...
And I live to run just so you can get that day ...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário