segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2011

Me


Why do we close our eyes when we sleep,
  when we cry when we imagine when we kiss?

  "For the most beautiful thing in the world is invisible"


  You could be the prettiest girl in the world
  It is easy to see .. You're the reason God made the girl who
  When the day turns into the last day of all time
  What can I say ... I hope you're in the arms of the ones you love ...
  And when the night falls before that day I'll cry
  Tears for you ... Because after all I can do is die ...
  You could be the prettiest girl in the world
  It is easy to see, you're the reason that God made a girl
  oh yes you are ...
  How can I spend days in which I can not spend hours?
  I can try, but when I see you
  I'm devoured, oh yes ...
  What would a face to be soft as a flower? oh ...
  You could be a rainbow and feel proud of their light and power
Because your smile is the most beautiful of all time and that your look is more intense there. You are deep .. And do not you work to be.
You are only you and only you have to be proud of it.

{I envy kid you .. Are you an artist paints, air and conquering a tin shit}
(to myself)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário